Please note: in the event of owners returning early the full period booked will still be charged for.
1. Fees: Boarding fees are charged for each day or part thereof, to include the day of arrival and the day of departure. Outstanding fees must be paid in full on or before the time of collection.
2. Payments: The payment for boarding fees and other services may be made by cash, cheque, debit or credit card (an extra charge will be added to payments made by credit card).
3. Cancellations or no show: Bookings can be cancelled within a cooling off period without penalty. This cooling off period lasts for 7 working days and starts from the day you receive these terms and conditions. Notice of cancellation must be made in writing. If your booking is due to start before the 7 working day cooling off period has passed you will lose your rights to cancel without penalty. In the event you cancel part or all of your booking after the 7 working day cooling off period has passed we will make a charge for each day that we are unable to re-book your space with another client. A no-show is the term used for a booking where you have failed to present your pet(s) for boarding within 48 hours of the first day of your booking. In this instance, you agree that your booking may be cancelled. You further agree that you will be liable in full for all boarding fees and agree to pay on receipt of our invoice.
4. Vaccinations: All pets accepted for boarding must be accompanied by a current Vaccination Certificate. Dogs must be vaccinated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and Parvovirus.
Infectious Bronchitis (Kennel Cough) – this is caused by an airborne infection and thus outside our control. We will never knowingly accept a dog with the condition, but as incubation can exceed 10 days it may not be detectable prior to arrival. You therefore accept that this hazard exists. Vaccination is available for kennel cough which must be administered AT LEAST TWO WEEKS prior to arrival, or we may not accept your dog. Currently the kennel cough vaccine is not compulsory to board at Bomaris Kennels.
5. Veterinary fees: Veterinary fees incurred during the boarding period are the responsibility of the client and must be paid at the time of settling the boarding fees.
6. Belongings: All belongings left on the premises are left entirely at the client’s risk. Any bedding must be in a clean and parasite-free condition. Any belongings becoming soiled during the boarding period will be destroyed.
7. During the period of boarding, we will exercise every possible care and attention to the welfare and safety of your pet(s). However, we accept no responsibility for problems outside our control and pets are boarded entirely at the client’s risk.
8. Any pet(s) not collected within fourteen days of the due date of departure will be re-housed without further reference to the owner unless satisfactory communication is received from the owner within this period for the boarding period to be extended.
9. If the use of Pro-Kolin or any other non-prescription medications are required during your dogs stay, there will be an additional charge of £2.00 per dose added to your bill.
10. We do accept un-neutered males. However, any dog that continuously marks the kennel will have a £2.00 a day surcharge added to your bill to cover additional cleaning costs.